The Airborne Shop is the trading name of ABP Retail Ltd.
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. This information includes your:
- Postal address(es)
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address(es)
If you have a registered account on the website, the following information is collected and stored as you use the website and place orders:
- Details of your previous orders
- Details of intended purchases (e.g. shopping basket contents, wishlist)
- The IP address of the network connection used when placing an order
We do not collect or store any of your personal information if you do not register with us or place an order, unless you sign up to receive marketing from us separately.
We collect information about you to enable us to:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Allow you to recall previous orders and use your saved personal information when making an order (to speed things up for you!).
When making an order with us, your personal information is shared with the following:
- Payment processors (Sage Pay / PayPal) - Your information is shared to enable these companies to process your payment securely and for fraud prevention reasons. Your information is only shared with with these companies if you choose to use their service to pay for your order.
- Delivery companies - If you order includes physical items, your address information is shared with our delivery partners to enable us to deliver your order.
- Reviews.co.uk (https://www.reviews.co.uk) - We provide your name, email address and details of your purchase to our reviews partner once you place an order with us. They will then send you an email to ask if you would like to review our service and products.
- Please see the marketing section for information on who we share your information with if you choose to receive additional marketing from us.
We will not share your personal information with any other external companies without your additional, prior consent.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us and, where appropriate, we will work with you to correct the information.
You also have the right to request that we destroy all of the information that we hold about you (your “right to be forgotten”). Again, please contact us if you’d like to us to do this and we’ll be happy to oblige.
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our website.
- Store your shopping basket contents when browsing the website
- Remember how you like to view the website (how you like the categories to be sorted, for example)
The cookies used to collect this anonymous data are provided by:
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
For further information about cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website includes instructions of how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note that setting your browser not to accept cookies, or removing cookies whilst shopping with us, will negatively affect your shopping experience (for example, not allowing you to add items to your shopping basket).
We would like to send you information about our products and services by email, but only if you’re happy for us to do so! The emails that we send are:
- Promotional emails showcasing our products
- Reminder emails when you leave items in your shopping basket but don’t complete the purchase
We will only add you to our mailing list if:
- You click the checkbox (labelled "Would you like to receive email updates and marketing from us?" on the checkout page when placing an order, or
- You subscribe to our newsletter by entering your details in the ‘Newsletter Subscription’ section of our website
You’ll always be sent an email to re-confirm that you’d like to receive our marketing emails before we send you any. You can also unsubscribe from these emails at any time if you change your mind.
We use a company called MailChimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) to send marketing emails and to manage our mailing list.
You can contact us using any of the following methods:
Telephone: 0115 8192173
Telephone (outside of the UK): +44 115 8192173
The Airborne Shop (ABP Retail Ltd)
Denman Street East