Terms & Conditions
Company Name: ABP Retail Ltd t/a The Airborne Shop
Registered Address: Terence House, Denman Street East, Nottingham, NG7 3GX
Company Reg. #: 6009028
VAT #: 545 180 353
Tel: 0115 8192173
Fax: 0115 9249838
Orders placed by you will not be binding on the company or deemed accepted unless & until written acknowledgement is issued by the company.
Any typographical, clerical error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list or literature issued by the company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the company.
Except as otherwise stated in company literature the price shall exclude delivery and you will be liable to pay the company’s specified delivery charges.
The company shall reserve the right to change the delivery process and charges without notification.
Premium delivery charges (timed and weekend deliveries) are non-refundable once the delivery has been completed by our delivery company.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, payment shall be due and payable at the time the order is placed and accepted by the company.
If you wish to cancel any order you may do so at anytime after an order has been placed, or up to 30 days after the date of delivery. All notices of cancellation must be given to the company in writing.
In the event that you cancel an order after delivery you must inform the company in writing within 30 days. The goods must then be returned at your own expense to the company within 14 days of your notification to cancel your order. If you are unable to return the goods you must make the goods available for collection upon request and within 14 days of your notice to cancel your order. This will be at your expense and you will not be entitled to a refund of the original delivery charge. The company will be entitled to charge you (an equivalent amount to the original delivery charge) for this collection. These conditions will still apply in the event of any discount/special offer applied to delivery charges.
The company will not be liable for any costs incurred in the return of cancelled orders. The goods will not be deemed to have been returned until notification is given by the company that the goods have been returned to the address advised by the company.
It is your responsibility to return all goods in the same condition as they were upon delivery. The company reserves the right to deduct from the refund any charges necessary for the repair or cleaning of any goods returned not in the same condition as upon delivery. You are advised to retain the original packaging in the event of you cancelling an order. The company retains the right to charge for any necessary packaging/re-packaging.
The company shall be entitled to recover all costs, loss, charges, and expenses incurred in connection with goods returned not saleable as new.
Should the product prove to be faulty or the wrong item has been delivered, we will not charge a handling fee and provided the item is returned within a 30 day period we will refund the cost of delivery back to you upon proof of payment.
The ABP Retail Ltd return policy does not extend to business-to-business sales, bespoke or branded products, or to products shipped outside of mainland UK. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery shall occur when the company or its carrier arrive at the address given to the company at time of order. Every effort will be made by the company to deliver goods within the period specified by the company, however such dates will not constitute part of the contract.
The company can accept no responsibility in the event that goods are left as instructed by you without your presence at the time of delivery.
If you fail to accept delivery of goods when delivered the company reserves the right to attempt delivery of the goods at a later date and to invoice you a further delivery charge.
In the event of non-delivery by any of our carriers, a replacement or refund will not be issued until 15 working days have passed since dispatch (20 working days for international deliveries).
We will accept no liability for non-delivery if an incorrect delivery address is provided by you or any agent/payment provider acting on your behalf.
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
The term ‘The Airborne Shop’ or 'ABP Retail Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Terence House, Denman Street East, Nottingham, NG7 3GX. Our company registration number is 6009028. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Airborne Shop (ABP Retail Ltd) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Airborne Shop (ABP Retail Ltd). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Airborne Shop (ABP Retail Ltd) takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ABP Retail Ltd - © ABP Retail Ltd, 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.